What A Hot Little Body! Peet's Brazil Minas Naturais Single Cups

Peets Brazil Minas Naturals (Smooth, Nutty, Naturally Sweet!)

Single serve is making me lazy.  Better than making me crazy, right?

They sure do come in handy after a hard day's work.

Just plop one in the machine and presto!  Coffee. I might actually get some reading in tonight before I hit the hay.

This evening, I'm totally digging the new Peet's Brazil Minas Naturais Single Serve Cups.  Honestly, they have gotten their measurements down to a science.  Well, technically, I guess it is science.  Coffee science.  

Single Serve coffee makers - the best invention since the dishwasher!



"Naturally processed coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region are sweetened by the Brazilian sun."  (From Peets Website)

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    To get new information visit here
    mobile coffee vans brisbane
    mobile coffee van brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Please come by often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles