Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Thermal Coffee Maker/Conical Burr Grinder - Treat Her Like A Lady



This conical burr grinder and thermal coffee maker all-in-one Capresso CoffeeTEAM Pro Thermal Coffee Maker and Conical Burr Grinder deserves respect.  And a lot of TLC.  

I've spent the last few weeks, brewing and reviewing so that I could give an honest opinion.

The first thing you notice is the beautiful design.  It's without question the fancy coffee maker I've ever used.  Definitely worthy of counter space in the newest and fanciest of kitchens.  However, I'm grateful that the nice folks at Capresso felt me worthy to let it occupy space in my humble abode.

The first three brews were amazing.  Then I couldn't get the grinder to grind.  That's because my beans were very oily and they caused the grinder to "clog."  Not to panic.  You can take the grinder apart and clean it and it works like a charm.

The key to this machine is to 1) Read and follow the directions included and 2) Treat it like you would any other piece of fine machinery.

If you prefer to buy and use ground coffee, no worries there's an "app" for that too.

Bottom line:  Lovely to look at and brews wonderful java.

Capresso's products are backed by a warranty and superior customer service.  



*JuraCapresso provided me with a free brewer for the purposes of preparing this review which in no way has influenced this product review.  Opinions expressed are solely mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles