Never Say Never - Coffee-mate (R) Chocolate Chip Creamer



I was reminded this past weekend is to "never say never."

While enjoying a lazy Sunday morning with my daughter, I was prodded, encouraged and pestered to "just give the Coffee-mate (R) Chocolate Chip Cookie Creamer" a try.

"No, absolutely not," I protested.  I never use flavored creamer in my coffee.  I mean, of course, I will drink flavored coffee from time to time, but never, never flavored creamer.  

I guess it must have been that one hour less of sleep which broke me down and I poured just a teaspoon in my coffee.

Surprise!  It was just what I needed to get out of my drab mood.  The flavor was so "pure," if that makes sense for an artificially flavored product.  This stuff isn't actually pretty good.  I won't be using it on the regular, but I will admit, variety is the spice of life and there's no reason to balk at a little "guilty pleasure."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles