I'm Dreaming Of a White Christmas - Tea by Lupicia



I would never replace my morning cup of coffee with a cup of tea, but just about this time of the afternoon, I sure do like the taste of Lupicia's White Christmas on a cold December day.

My daughter bought me this tea last year as part of a Holiday Sampler and I went back to the store and bought enough to hoard at least until April.

I squealed with delight when I passed the Lupicia store yesterday and remembered that Holidays mean Holiday Teas and that means White Christmas Tea by Lupcia.

A blend of black tea, apricot and white chocolate - makes me feel like a kid again!



www.lupicia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles