JAMAICA-Me Smile - Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee from Catahoula






"Timber" had informed all the "Catahoulans" about his holiday shipment of a limited supply of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. And while I really had planned to get a pound to give as a gift to a very special person. . .I ran out of dough ;0

So, imagine my surprise when I walked into Catahoula after Mass last Sunday (must have been a sign, right?) and saw that there were two half-pound bags left at the discounted price of $20.00 per half pound.

Then I faced a very tough decision - do I buy the moisturizer that I need or do I go for the Blue Mountain?

And I think you know the rest of the story. . .

So, even though my skin is chapped - my heart is happy.

Thanks, Timber!

(and by the way, he has a lot of other very special coffees, including, my favorite "Lola" Blend).

http://www.catahoulacoffee.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles