Tea People Are Nice People - Puripan Tea Garden







I was on Santana Row in San Jose yesterday and visited the Puripan Tea Garden.

The people there are so nice. And boy do they know a lot about tea. They sell all different kinds of teas with a focus on Korean tea.

And, although I can't tell you what the difference is between the various teas, they sure can.

So, the guy behind the counter is making up all these samples for people to try. Free samples. So, I get the Aloe Tea and my daughter gets the Ginger Tea.

But this particular tea is not being made from a leaf or a bag, he's taking it out of a jar like jelly. And I don't really know how he steeped it, but it was really good.

They have teapots and tea cups and tea spoons and mugs and just about everything a tea drinker could possibly want.

If I'm in the area, I'll drop in again - for the tea, but mainly because they were so darn nice!

Puripan Tea Garden

377 Santana Row
Ste 1035
San Jose, CA 95128
(408) 423-8033

www.puripanteagarden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles