Weaver's Coffee Holiday Blend - "Down to Earth"




There was a guy named John Weaver.

John Weaver wanted to be the best at what he did and what he did was make fine Artisan coffees.

In fact, he was what you would call a "Master."

John Weaver was so serious about his craft that he apprenticed under two coffee giants, Sal Bonavita and the late Alfred Peet.

John started his own company, "Weaver Coffee" in 2007.

I brewed a pot of the "Holiday Blend" this morning.

The Holiday Blend is nice and mild - dark-roasted. Dark roasted, but not "in your face." The beans are nice and "sticky" just the way I like them. My friend tried a cup and called it "earthy." I like that word.

Perfect for getting or giving for the holidays.

wwww.weaverscoffee.com

You can find it at Whole Foods and other gourmet stores throughout the country.

If you can't find it, give them a call at 800-328-1178. They'll be glad to help.

Thanks, John Weaver. You made my morning a little more mellow.

I think that Alfred Peet would be proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles