How To Get Your Coffee and Shopping Fix On A Budget




I love to browse. I especially love to browse in discount stores. You can always find a ton of things that you want but really don't need.

Today, I just wanted to get out of the house and out of my head, so I went to my "secret" bargain shop. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I wanted to leave the store feeling - you know, satisfied.

It was my lucky day. Stumbled upon a pair of really cute readers. That's right, readers. You know you're getting old when you brake for readers. Anyway, I got a really cute pair of readers and the most adorable set of coffee napkins from Ideal Home Range(R).

I would tell you the name of the bargain shop but that would ruin the secret. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles