Chantal Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug




I love Chantal products. Not only are they well-made, they are functional and last forever. I've owned the "original" Chantal tea kettle for years (the one with the German whistle). In fact, I'm on my second one. But, as you know, I'm a Coffee Gal. That means coffee everywhere I go!

Imagine my excitement when I received the new travel mug from Chantal Corporation in the mail the other day. It's sleek and shiny like a brand new car. The label says "Drink from all sides." Suspicious, but it works. Not only did my coffee stay totally hot in my mug from the time I brewed it at 6:30 a.m. until noon when I took the last sip, it fit my hand like a glove. And I didn't spill one drop in the car, on the train or on my desk. Major accomplishment. This mug don't lie!

Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself. Visit the Chantal website to order online or find the retailer near you.

www.chantal.com

(Chantal Corporation provided me with a free mug for the purposes of preparing this review)

Comments

  1. your insulated mugs picture looks fine, but can you tell me how much cost for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u tell me if you have to heat up the mug each time before using and if the mug feels hot to the touch with the piping hot liquid inside

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles