"Crescent City Blend" by Community Coffee



The Crescent City Connection, abbreviated as CCC, (formerly the Greater New Orleans Bridge) refers to twin cantilever bridges that carry U.S. Route 90 Business over the Mississippi River in New Orleans, Louisiana. They are tied as the fifth-longest cantilever bridges in the world.*


When Community Coffee sent me this coffee to review, I wasn't so sure I would like it. I tend to have my favorites from CC (like their Founder's Blend) and sometimes I'm a little hard to convince. But, I was pleasantly surprised. The bag describes it as a "medium-dark" roast. The color of the beans suggest a milder coffee than I've come to expect from CC. But, this was not the case. I would describe it as a "dark-medium" roast. It's definitely got some "kick" to it. In fact, by the time I'd gotten halfway through my cup, the flavor seemed to come back and bite me again!

Definitely an "eye-opener." This would be my recommendation for a morning brew. It will jump start you and I have a feeling I may be going for a while. Which is a good thing since today is going to be busy!

And to make their gift to me even sweeter, they included this adorable Fleur De Lys Travel Tumber from Whirley Drink Works. You can get the set for yourself or your favorite coffee lover. The 12 ounce bag of Crescent Blend along with the Tumbler is selling now for 12.95. That's a bargain.

I got my Mojo working now!

*From Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles