Isn't She Lovely?



I picked up the new "Special Edition" Starbucks card this morning. It is so cool. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day. And speaking of Starbucks, have you tried the new "Tribute" blend? If so, what do you think of it? I've had a cup every day this week. Pretty good.

And while you know I'm a fan of the little guy, sometimes "big coffee" can do some neat things. Starbucks does some really cool stuff. And they also have some super baristas. Shout out to Max Cohen at the Solano Avenue Store in Berkeley. Max donated two "carry-out boxes" of freshly brewed "Pike's Place" to our neighborhood watch meeting last night. And he even helped me take the coffee to my car. You have to admit, that's pretty awesome.

And they also have these new "petite-treats" including "cake pops" like the ones Bakerella makes. There were some mini salted caramel brownies and red velvet whoopie pies. I haven't tried any of them yet but I plan to try them all this weekend. You know, a little random sampling :)

Anyway, this isn't meant to be an endorsement for Starbucks, but sometimes you have to just give credit where credit is due.

One more day 'til Friday!

Whoo-Hoo (or should I say "Whoopie Pie")!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles