I Don't Want Peets and Starbucks to Merge





Unless you've had your head under a coffee cup for the past week, you've heard about the rumors of a merger between Starbucks and Peets.

I think it's a bad idea for them to merge. This is not a marriage made in coffee heaven. I like them both but if I had to choose one it would be Starbucks. Not because Peets is not good coffee but it's consistently strong and I like the fact that I have a choice of light or dark roast at Starbucks. Plus, the food offerings at Starbucks are much better. Especially the new cake pops.

Anyway, Peets + Starbucks would be like Walmart and Target burying the hatchet and merging. It's just not right.

What do you think?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles