Chocolate That Goes To Your Lips and Not To Your Hips



New Chocolate Teas from Republic of Tea

Republic of Tea sent me these two varieties to sample. Red Velvet Cupcake and Strawberry Chocolate.

To be honest, I was sort of afraid to try them because I wasn't sure that I would like the flavor combination. But the chocolate is not at all overbearing and neither is the Strawberry or the Red Velvet. It's a very subtle flavor and doesn't hit you over the head. My colleagues enjoyed it too.

They are both Rooibos or red teas. Strawberry Chocolate is great for during the day. Red Velvet would be my nighttime choice as it is herbal.

Sidebar: the packaging is beautiful.

The perfect gift for the tea lover and it's already wrapped! You can check out their full line of teas at:

www.republicoftea.com

This is a limited offering tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles