Coffee and a Woman of a Certain Age



I'll admit it. I'm biased. I tend to favor coffee drinkers. Tea drinkers are cool too. But, what do you think of a person who drinks neither coffee or tea? Honestly, I think they're a little odd.

I met a woman who seemed perfectly nice on the surface. She really did. We were about the same age and initially it appeared that we might have a connection. Then I suggest we meet for a cup of coffee. She said, "I don't drink coffee." I said, "Well, you can have tea." She replied, "I don't drink tea either." I said, 'Well, what do you drink?" She said, "Nothing." Game over.

Really, I mean, really? A woman of a certain age who drinks nothing? And I'm not talking about alcoholic beverages. First thing I wonder is "How in the heck do you wake up?" Second thing, I think is, "You're up to something and I don't trust you."

Even if she were a "health nut" which judging from her appearance, she didn't seem to be, wouldn't she have a cup of herbal tea at night to relax?

Bottom line - if you don't drink anything, then you're up to something. Do you think she's an alien?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles