Goes GREAT with Coffee - Biscoff Cookies!




You know those little crunchy, buttery, yummy cookies they serve on airplanes? Guess what - you don't have to buy a plane ticket to enjoy them. I found them at Cost Plus World Market!

I had them with my coffee this morning. They're so good. And they make me feel so "international." They're made in Beligum but distributed right here in San Francisco! How cool is that? They even have a Biscoff Coffee Corner at Pier 39. I haven't been there but I plan to add it to my list of places to visit.

I could just snack on these little things all day. Oooh, I think I'll have some tonight after dinner. And maybe I'll dunk them in my coffee. Doesn't that sound good?

www.biscoff.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles