A Little Cream In My Coffee




The other day in Starbucks as I was putting my one packet of raw sugar and low fat milk in my coffee, a little bell went off in my head. I thought, "Who am I kidding?" I never enjoy real cream in my coffee because I don't want the extra calories. And I know that I don't need the cholesterol. But, considering I'm really never on a diet, although I do try to sometimes watch what I eat, and I'll never wear a bikini again, why not enjoy a little cream in my coffee?

So, yesterday while grocery shopping, after I grabbed the 2 percent milk, I also dropped a tiny little carton of half and half into my basket. I mean a little drop of cream never killed anybody. Right?

And besides, it's Sunday. I owe it to myself.

Put some real cream in your coffee. Life is short and we'll never get out of it alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles