Foam Art - It's All In the Packaging - Or Is It?




Wet - or should I say 'more on the dry side,' with more foam than milk. I like it that way.

Have you ever made a foam mustache with the foam from your espresso? I mean, not in public - but like when no one was looking. I confess. I have.

Anyway, the only thing I didn't like about this Intelligentsia cappuccino was that they had no porcelain cups. When I order my coffee to drink at the bar, I like to drink out of a real cup.

Anyway, the barista at this San Francisco location told me it was 'orders from up high.' Is God really concerned about whether or not we use paper or porcelain? Because, if that's the case, I would think that porcelain would be His preference.

However, this is not a post about religion. It's a post about foam art - or lack thereof - and while the drink itself was fine, there was obviously nothing spectacular about this foam design. Although, that could depend on how long you look at it or what else you had to drink before you ordered the cappuccino.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles