To Know Me Is To Mug Me





Roses might do it for some girls, but for me, it's all about the mug. And, of course, the coffee.

And what's more special than receiving a new mug for your birthday or holiday? Receiving a new mug just because somebody loves you - and knows what you love.

My sister surprised me last night as we were leaving to go out to dinner. When we drove off in the car, she said, "Hey, look in the back seat, I bought you something." I thought, "Must be a caramel apple." (Cuz I love those too).

Anyway, it was this adorable mug that only a TRUE caffeine-fiend can appreciate.

I squealed with delight.

Because after all, it's the little things that make us the happiest. Am I right?

This mug is so darn cute - and the box is even cuter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles