Fooled Around And Fell In Love







Never say never. I said I would never use a thermal coffee maker. I just had something in my head telling me that the coffee would not taste right. I thought it would be metallic-like. Wrong.

The last few weeks have been a Coffee Lover's dream. My new Capresso MT600 PLUS with thermal carafe brews not only a great pot of coffee, it keeps it hot and there's no burnt taste. I am loving it. If there is anything that takes some getting used to, it would be making sure that I turn the cap to the exact position for pouring. Sometimes when I'm not fully awake, I make a mess on the counter. However, that is a tiny drawback. Besides, I'm sure most of you can see better than I can in the mornings.

It has a programmable timer. But I have to admit, I never program anything. If you know me, you know that I prefer to fly by the seat of my pants - makes for more excitement in the morning!

From Capresso:

Rapid brewing 10-cup programmable coffee maker produces a full-flavored pot of coffee in less than 8 minutes ensuring the proper extraction time for perfectly brewed coffee. The stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours

Features and Benefits

Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
Stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe with drip-free pouring spout keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
Fingerprint-proof stainless steel housing provides superior strength and style and eliminates fingerprints
Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to readhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif LED display
Special settings maintains temperature and aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups
Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
Water level indicator makes filling the right amount of water easy
Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
Automatic safety shut off
Concealed cord storage



(*Jura-Capresso provided me with a free coffeemaker for the purpose of preparing this review)

http://www.facebook.com/Capresso

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles