This is NOT Your Mother's 7-11 Coffee - New BRAZILIAN DARK ROAST



There will always be a special place in my heart for 7-11 Coffee.

Oh, if I could count or even remember the mornings that I drove up to 7-11 for a cup of hot, steaming coffee to help me get through the morning from the night before.

But the ole girl ain't what she used to be.  And neither is 7-11's coffee.

To be honest, I've always thought that 7-11 offered good coffee (donuts aren't bad either).  It's just that somewhere along the way, I sort of "outgrew" their coffee.  And, of course, all the big guys came along with the fancy coffee drinks and lattes and mochas and well, you know.

Now 7-11 has launched their new BRAZILIAN DARK ROAST.  They sent me a jar of beans to sample and I have to say that from first look, I was impressed.  Love the dark, glistening beans and after grinding up the coffee and brewing it up, my house was filled with a luscious aroma that only comes from the best gourmet coffee.

Not sure who's behind this new Brazilian Dark Roast, but whomever it is, has got my vote.

Full-bodied, smooth, no bitter after-taste, just rich coffee the way I like it.

Oh, thank heaven for 7-11 Brazilian Dark Roast.

($1 dollar coffee on Wednesdays)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles