What's Done in the Dark Has Come to Denny's




I often like to have breakfast for dinner.  And it's especially nice to have breakfast for dinner with a hot cup of coffee.

Coffee isn't just for mornings, you know.

So, I was really excited to hear that Denny's has jumped on the "dark roast bandwagon" and is offering a Dark Roast Blend.

I'm not one to compare.  So, I won't say this dark is better than that dark or that blend is better than the other.

I will say that it's not bad.  Not bad at all.  It's a decent cup of dark roast coffee.

And, isn't it nice to have options?

Dark Roast Blend Coffee now available at Denny's.

And the folks at Denny's are so darn friendly!  Love having coffee while meeting new "friends."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles