PEET'S BRAZIL PEABERRY - Cutest Little Beans With the Biggest Best Taste!



I absolutely love Peaberry coffees*.  But it has to be the right roast, of course.

This one hits the mark.  It's so delicious that it's almost like having dessert in my cup.  

I've got a big old "peaberry grin" on my face as I'm writing this, just thinking about this wonderful limited-time offering from Peet's.

These cute little beans are proof that it isn't size that matters - it's quality.  And, of course, it's all in the roasting process.  Sometimes Peet's is a little too, how can I say, "roast-y" for my tastes, but I've noticed in the last couple of years, they've really stepped up their micro-lot game.


Like all good things, it won't last forever.  And if you don't live near a Peet's coffee, you can order online at:   www.peets.com

16.95 per pound

(*A "peaberry" is a small, round coffee bean that has unique taste characteristics and makes up only 2-4% of the harvest depending on the crop.)  Source:  Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles