And the Mint Goes On. . .Next Up, "Mint Magic" by Celestial Seasonings


"This is a mint tea to drink when you want something different. It has a subtle sweet and spicy smell and flavor, like cinnamon or maybe nutmeg. Nice alternative to straight mint tea!"*


I had heard and read lots of great things about Celestial Seasonings Mint Magic and overlooked it on four separate trips to my favorite natural grocery store.

I was looking for a green box. Silly me. Who said that mint tea had to come in green boxes? That's the problem with stereotypes.

And, who said that mint tea had to be like totally "minty."

No caffeine and perfect for after dinner.

If you have a favorite brand of mint tea, drop me a note, I'd love to hear about it.

* Straight from the lips of a mint tea afficionado.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles