What the "Brew-Ha-Ha" is All About - Microroasting - Today's Review: Newhall Coffee Company





I got into the office early, turned on my computer, went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

I then went back to my desk, checked my emails (looking at the clock) and five minutes later, I returned to the kitchen and the pot was empty. This means:

a) you are losing your mind and you really never made the pot of coffee
b) it's very good coffee
c) you have a big, fat mouth and should never have sent that "all-hands" email that you were brewing a pot of Newhall Coffee!!


Who says bigger is better? Everyone is doing the "microbrew" these days. I've reviewed a bunch of great microbrewed coffees and Newhall Coffee Company is right up there with the best of them.

For this review, I sampled the "Newhall Blend," which is a medium, full bodied roast. This is AMAZING coffee. Due, in large part, I'm sure to the fact that they roast good beans, in small batches and ship only the freshest coffee.

Don't believe me - check it out for yourself.

Newhall Coffee Roasting Company
Newhall, CA 91355

661-295-1170


www.newhallcoffee.com

*(The answer is both "b" and "c" - don't brag about how good the coffee is until you've poured your own cup!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles