The "Great Mint Debate" Begins Today. . .


And our first contestant is:

Southern Mint from Revolution Tea (TM)

I'm just learning to appreciate the flavor of mint. Probably because I've become a woman of "a certain age." Anyway, I thought it would be fun to try a few favorite mint teas and see what people think.

If you have a favorite that you'd like to "test," feel free to let me know.

Here are some comments about Revolution Tea's Southern Mint Tea (Caffeine Free):

"Mint tea –sharp, crisp flavor and just one teabag packs a punch ---you get a whole (albeit small) pot out of just one teabag. I think it would be too strong for a regular cup. This tea would actually be a lovely ice tea in the summer."

"This is REAL mint tea. . .nice and robust. Just the way I like my mint."

"Being a "GRITS" (Girl Raised In The South) (sort of) - I like a little mellow with my mint. . .I would think this would be great with a shot of flavored syrup - like maybe an orange?"



www.revolutiontea.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles