Boom and Zoom by Zocalo - 'Nuff Said




Okay, the name alone scared the beans out of me. I was afraid to try this coffee even though I'd heard that it was one of the best-sellers at Zocalo Coffeehouse .

"Zoom and Boom," all I could think of was, hey that rhymes with "Gloom and Doom." I'm scared.

I thought, "Is my heart going to jump out of my chest???" But, hey it's Friday and I figured - what the heck? If I die, I'll die with a smile on my face, right?

So, I make a pot for me and my "partners in coffee crime," and what do you know? It is totally A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Deep, dark roast, smooth, not at all bitter and my heart is still beating at a normal rate.

Don't be fooled by the name. "Boom and Zoom" is truly good coffee and you won't wreck your keyboard while drinking it.

TGIF!


Zocalo Coffeehouse
645 Bancroft Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 569-0102



http://www.zocalo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles