Trader Joe's House Blend - Coffee for a Crowd




We had a family party this weekend and my only responsibility was to bring the coffee. Pretty cool, huh? So, I thought what can I get that's great for a crowd which means coffee that tastes good, is pleasing to everyone and is not expensive?

Trader Joe's House Blend ended up being the selection and what a great choice that proved to be. It's a dark roast, but not so dark that people who don't normally drink dark roast can't drink it and it's smooth and their coffees are always fresh and at 6.49 per can, the cost is right!

The verdict? It was a crowd pleaser!

Now that I've given Trader Joe's Coffee a fresh look, I'll be checking out other blends. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles