PHILZ - it's all good!







I finally had the chance to experience what all the "buzz" is about. Everywhere I go in the East Bay and San Francisco, people are talking about "Have you had Philz???" I had tasted Philz once at work when somebody brewed a pot, but with Philz, whose mantra is "One Cup At A Time," you have to visit the actual coffee shop to get the full effect.

After waiting patiently for months and months, for the store to open in Berkeley, I checked it out yesterday. I had a cup of the barista's recommendation for a medium roast which was Philz House Blend. This guy knew a lot about his coffee and was super friendly which made my wait for the "one cup at a time" totally tolerable.

They don't have sugar and cream, etc. at a separate table. Philz is "full-service," which means the barista makes it up for you just like a real barista should. So, all you have to do is enjoy.

Bottom line. Great coffee.

At 2.75 for a small cup, a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

Philz will definitely make it onto my list of weekend errands.


Philz Coffee

San Francisco, San Jose, Peninsula and a new Berkeley location



http://www.philzcoffee.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles