Stash Premium Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea




I wake up a lot during the night. It's not fun. I was thinking that maybe if I drank less caffeine in the evening that would help. It also helps if your digestive system is working properly. A cup of hot herbal tea can often do the trick.

My mother-in-law just left from a recent visit and she was touting the benefits of ginger tea.

So, here I am at the beginning of my journey to find - you guessed it - the best ginger teas.

First up, Stash (TM) Premium Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea (Caffeine Free). 20 tea bags retail for about 3.99.

While the lemon jumps out at you, the ginger sneaks up on you.

Halfway through the cup, it started to tickle my tongue. That's not a bad thing. It was just unexpected.

I only steeped my bag for about three minutes - for stronger flavor, you should probably steep for five minutes.

But beware, if the ginger tickled my tongue with a three minute steep, you might end up laughing yourself to sleep if you steep for five.

And guess what. . .I think it's working because I'm starting to get sleeeeeeepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles