Blue Mountain Coffee - Because, if not now, when?



I called Catahoula Coffee this morning to ask if they had any more of Tim's special limited Jamaican Blue Mountain offering. The clerk said, "We have a pound and a half left." I said, "Hey, please hold a half-pound for me - I'm on my way!" While 40.00 per pound certainly isn't cheap for coffee, considering the quality of these beans and the rarity of the offering - it's too good to pass up.

And after brewing up a pot and enjoying the "one-of-a-kind" flavor, I'd say it was 20.00 well-spent. After all, it's not going to kill me to eat a couple more days of Christmas leftovers and what's more important food or coffee?

I think you know the answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles