Oh, "K" - Let's Go! Just In Time for the Holidays



Of all the coffee "apparati" I own, the one thing I don't have is a Keurig brewer. I've used one before and even had the pleasure of attending the "K-Cup" Festival in San Francisco last month, but I've never actually had one in my own home. I was thrilled when my daughter came home from college for Christmas break with her "Personal Keurig Platinum Brewer" in tow. She laid out a few ground rules. "One - don't break it. Two - don't use it if you don't know what you're doing and Three - Don't get used to it because it's going back to school with me!"

The most thrilling part of the whole concept is that it comes in 200 different varieties! Since my daughter uses it mainly for hot chocolate and flavored coffees, the first thing I did was go out and get a box of Green Mountain "Nantucket Blend" K-Cups. Delicious cup of coffee. Bold. Just the way I like it.

Can't wait to try the hot chocolate and teas. Stay tuned for more K-cup reviews.

www.keurig.com

www.greenmountaincoffee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles