Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening?




Do you hear what I hear? It's the sound of the coffee dripping down into the carafe. What's that smell? It's gourmet coffee at its finest.

I was first introduced to "Seattle's Best" Coffee in 1993 in -you guessed it - Seattle. I liked it so much that I would order over the phone from the company and have it shipped to my house. Today, I can have it any time I want. Seattle's Best is in a league all its own.

This morning I'm enjoying a cup of "Sleigh Bell Blend." Not too dark. Not too light. Just right for this time of year. Actually, I could drink this particular roast all year 'round. Unfortunately, it's a limited roast so after it's gone, there will be no more and you'll have to wait until next year. If I were you, I'd get it now because who wants to take a chance of having to be good all year to enjoy Seattle's Best Sleigh Bell Blend? Because life is short and you should drink more coffee.

www.seattlesbest.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles