I'm In A New Orleans State of Mind



James Lee Burke is one of the most descriptive writers alive. He's also one of the best writers in the world and one of my all-time favorites. His latest "Dave Robicheaux Novel," "The Glass Rainbow," (Simon & Schuster) will take you deep into the heart of Louisiana. Honestly, you will feel like you're there. That's why this morning, I closed my book and went into the kitchen to brew up a pot of my favorite Louisiana coffee, Community Coffee Dark Roast. It's rich and flavorful, just like a James Lee Burke novel.

This duo would make a nice "gift pack" for the coffee and book lover on your holiday list.

www.communitycoffee.com

www.jamesleeburke.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles