I'm a 5!



New Year. New Coffee. While I wasn't paying attention, Seattle's Best introduced a new "Level" System" for their Packaged Coffee. I typically favor a dark-roast coffee, but sometimes I like a milder lighter roast and often my guests like something very mild. Well, problem solved with the new "Level" System (Levels are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5). I sampled each one and they're all really good. For some reason Level 2 tasted like a "flavored" coffee to me. Maybe it was my palate?

Anyway, they're all delicious and offer the quality you've come to expect and love from Seattle's Best. For me, personally, Level 5 was my favorite because I love a bold, dark roast. But, hey, everyone has to find their own coffee comfort zone, right?

I saw the Seattle's Best "Level" Coffees in my local Target grocery aisle this weekend. If you can't find it in a store near you, visit their website. Seattle's Best is also on Facebook and Twitter.

What will they think of next?

(Seattle's Best provided me with sample-packs of the new Level System Coffees for the purpose of preparing this review)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles