There Aren't Enough Cups In The Day



Wow. There are so many wonderful seasonal coffee offerings right now that it feels like I've died and gone to "Casi Cielo." "Casi Cielo" translates to "almost heaven" and this limited offering from Starbucks definitely is one of my all-time favorites.

The 2010 edition of this Guatemalan coffee has hints of lemon and dark cocoa. Now, quite honestly, I can taste the cocoa but the lemon eludes me. Nonetheless, it's awesome.

Casi Cielo would make a perfect ending to a wonderful meal or can be enjoyed alone which is what I'm doing this morning. Okay, I'm enjoying it with the Sunday paper but my point is you don't need food to complement the coffee because it can stand on its own.

If you've never tried it, do yourself a favor and pick up a pound today. Don't wait because it's only in Starbucks for a short time. Price is 6.95 for an eight ounce bag or 12.95 for the one pound size.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles