A Tea Year's Resolution - Because It's Not All About Me



I admit that I love coffee more than any other beverage. And this is the "Coffee Lover's Blog." However, I realize that a lot of people who drink coffee also enjoy tea. I can appreciate a hot cup of chamomile or herbal tea at the end of the evening. I've even been known to enjoy a cup in the afternoon. Therefore, I resolve to drink at least one cup of tea per day this year. I take that back. I might not drink a cup of tea every day, but I will drink more tea this year. I realize that it has some amazing properties and green tea is an amazing cleanser which removes a lot of yucky stuff from our bodies. Or, so I'm told.

And, as you know, I also love books. I've noticed that more and more of my favorite novel heroines are drinking tea. In fact, I'm seeing tea everywhere - in the movies, on TV, in magazines, everywhere! I guess it was always there and I wasn't paying attention because I was too busy looking at the coffee!

So, be it resolved, that on this 4th day of January in the Year of Our Lord 2011, I will devote more blog time to tea and tea lovers because it's not all about me. It's about you.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles