Saved By The Tumbler


This morning, I was enjoying a delicious cup of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee. Just as I got about one-third of the way through my mug, my ride was ready to leave. What could I do? I couldn't just toss a cup of this expensive premium java and I couldn't risk spilling it in their car. In my car, it's never a problem because I have the perfect mug which fits on my dashboard but there was nothing that came to mind that would work for this cupholder for the freeway commute.

When all of a sudden what should appear but my Community Coffee 90th Anniversary "Limited Edition" Tumbler. Perfectly sized to fit the cupholder!

Tragedy averted. Problem solved. Happy commuters. Great coffee.

Community is not just for coffee!

Do you have a favorite travel mug? I'd love to hear about it.

Happy Sipping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles