Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trenta? Really, Starbucks, Really?


Now, everybody knows I love a good caffeine rush as much as the next person but come on - 31 ounces of coffee?

A friend of mine confided in me about their past transgressions involving substances that in the beginning worked really well for them but later on became a problem. They candidly related to me their progression from being introduced to this “thing” to never getting enough to getting too much. I started to think…could I be headed down the same trail if I went for the new Trenta.

I love you Starbucks, but we are not all on the "Pineapple Express."

1 comment:

  1. That's just way too much coffee! Kind of reminds me about the movie "Super Size Me" (a documentary about the effects of eating McDonald's super-sized meals).

    ReplyDelete