STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS BLEND 2012 (A Very Good Year)



I think Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee gets better with age.

The 2012 batch is especially delicious. I have enjoyed a couple of cups in the store, but I picked up a pound of beans and it tastes even better brewed in my Capresso.



In fact, I would say the look and taste of Starbucks Christmas Blend 2012 epitomizes the spirit of Christmas - glistening beans, and spicy tones and bold flavor for cold December mornings.

I'm actually smiling as I write this.  This is only the second holiday blend I've reviewed this year, which means that I need to put a move on it.  So many more to try.  I'm really happy I didn't sleep Starbucks this year.

The holidays won't be around forever and neither will the 2012 Christmas Blend, so pick up a pound or two today - heck pick up a few for the coffee drinkers on your holiday list.  If they love good coffee, they'll really love this!

Joy to the mug!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles