Susan Nugent Clark's "Louisiana Coffee"

Many, many years ago a friend sent me a print from an art fair in Louisiana.  The painting embodied my favorite things:  coffee and news.  I still read several newspapers a day (in addition to scouring more online) and I always start my morning with a cup of coffee.  Preferably strong coffee.

When my friend sent me the print, if I didn't know before, I knew then that she a) knew me well; and b) she was someone who would always be in my life and in my heart.

That was before the internet and the ability to "track things down" without traveling across the country to the library, etc.

Anyway, fast forward to last week when I was "reconnected" with the print and artist behind it.

About the Artist:

Susan Nugent Clark is an art teacher and has been for many years, in the public school 
system and private schools too.  She also teaches private art lessons. She has lived in 
Louisiana for all of her life and loves it! 

She is an actress in the local local Theater (Iberia Performing Arts League) and paints many of the sets for their 
productions. Susan started a new business this year, as an independent Health Coach for 
Take Shape for Life.  

Susan loves helping people get healthy and shed pounds and their old way of living.
Contact Susan at:
lacajunartist@cox.net

("Louisiana Coffee" is one of MANY beautiful prints which depict Louisiana 
life and art from this artist)

Comments

  1. This such a wonderful print for this time of year, especially!!!! It reminds me of the song "These are a Few of My Favorite Things"!!! Extremely happy piece of art. A print that I could look at every morning on a calendar hanging in my humble kitchen on the wall near "my" chair above my very old wall-hung "Princess" telephone.

    Thanks so much for sharing a piece of nostalgia to get me on a "happy note".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles