Sunday Evening Coffee Break: Community Coffee's Bread Pudding Single Serve




First off, I don't usually like flavored coffee.  

However, the unusual thing about Community Coffee's 
Bread Pudding Single Serve is that it does not taste artificial.

Moreover, I do not taste any artificial bread pudding flavor.  

The sensation of the bread pudding I experienced 
is through the sense of smell.

After taking a long sip of coffee, I experienced the 
bread pudding sensation in the very back of my throat, 
as more of an "olfactory" sensation, rather than it 
altering my taste buds.

This coffee is very easy to drink and I would suggest it to all my friends.

Community Coffee's Bread Pudding Single Serve is a limited offering.  

(Reviewed by RJ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles