Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot? Not When It's Community Coffee



Last week there was a great sale from one of my favorite roasters, Community Coffee.  So, I ordered a bag of Whole Bean Louisiana Blend from their "Private Reserve" Collection.

When I was thinking about what my first coffee post of 2014 should be, I thought, "Maybe it should be from a brand new roaster that I've never tried."  But then I thought, "Just because it's a New Year, doesn't mean, I can't revisit an old favorite.  And since I have never actually had this particular roast before, in the Whole Bean variety, that makes it new, right?

"Louisiana Blend" Medium-Dark Roast coffee is the perfect balance of, well, medium and dark roasted beans.  I could immediately smell the freshness when I opened the bag.  

So good, I'm going back for seconds.

Happy New Year!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles